Local Attractions — Brookline and Boston
Coolidge Corner is home to some of the best dining, shopping, and entertainment in the city. All the businesses and institutions listed below are in the Boston area and just a short walk or MBTA subway ride from the
Arts & Culture:
- The American Repertory Theatre — Harvard University’s resident theatre company in Cambridge, Mass.
- Boston Duck Tours — Tour Boston by land and by sea on “DUCK”, an authentic, renovated World War II amphibious landing vehicle.
- Coolidge Corner Theatre — A restored Art Deco movie theatre showing independent films and live performances.
- Company One — A groundbreaking theatre and visual art company that offers the progressive new teen educational theatre program Stage One.
- Fenway Park — Home of the Boston Red Sox baseball team.
- Greater Boston Convention and Visitors’ Bureau — Information about visting Boston.
- The Huntington Theatre — Boston University’s resident theatre company.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum — The vast private collection of Mrs. Gardner includes art from cultures spanning thirty centuries.
- John F. Kennedy Birthplace — The birthplace and childhood home of the 35th President of the United States.
- Museum of Fine Arts — Boston’s largest museum is recognized for the quality and scope of its encyclopedic permanent collection, which includes an estimated 400,000 objects.
- The Museum of Science — The museum features dozens of exhibits, live lectures and performances, a Planetarium and an IMAX theatre.
- The TD Bank North Garden — Home to the NHL’s Boston Bruins, the NBA’s Boston Celtics, and the Boston Sports Museum.